- The first Priscilla of Boston opened in 1945, on Newbury Street, Boston, MA, offering unique handmade wedding dresses.
- In1956, Priscilla Kidder (POB founder) designed the exquisite bridesmaid gowns for the wedding of Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier of Monaco.
- In 1965, President Johnson's daughter, Luci, married Pat Nugent in a beautiful Priscilla of Boston gown and the bridesmaids wore Priscilla pink chiffon dresses.
- The same attention to detail produced beautiful results in 1968 when Julie Nixon married David Eisenhower in a Belgian lace Priscilla of Boston gown.
- The tradition of White House Weddings continued with Tricia Nixon's marriage to Eddie Cox in 1971. Priscilla Kidder designed the bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses, and the mother of the bride gown for First Lady Pat Nixon.
- Buy the 80s, the Priscilla retail concept is born with handmade gowns now available in exclusive Priscilla of Boston salons around the U.S.
Don't forget about our bridesmaid selection - it is fantastic and keeps getting better! With the introduction of our new Spring 2011 styles and colors, we have everything from classic to fashion forward. With great prices and even better styles, your bridesmaids will love you! We have four beautifully unique collections: Melissa Sweet, Priscilla of Boston, Vineyard, and our new Classic Collection - prices start at $160!
Of course, we have flower girl dresses too - made for us by Melissa Sweet, Priscilla of Boston, and US Angels - many have several color options to choose from, not to mention cute sashes and flowers to add on.
Last but not least, we have veils, head pieces, and jewelry by Haute Bride, Lori London, Paris, Marie Elana, and Malis Henderson.
Don't be fooled, our company has been around for almost 60 years, but we continue to produce cutting edge styles while maintaining the stability of such a mature company.
Our team at the Denver location is one of the most knowledgeable and experienced in the company. Between our personal stylists, client relations team, directors, and alterations team, each person has been at our store for an average of 4 years. This means we have seen it all, so you can rest assured knowing that such an important day lies in the hands of experts.
We have everything you need to outfit yourself and your party in the most beautiful fashions that will stand the test of time. Our average bride chooses her gown at least a year in advance so she has time for all the appropriate fittings and appointments - oh, and our alterations team is on-site, so no worrying about someone taking your gown out of the salon to work on it.
So come in, have fun and leave the worrying to us!